Labor Day is considered the unofficial end of summer. The weather starts to turn. The kids go back to school. And with vacation in your rearview, you get refocused on other important tasks. For a lot of you, that includes getting your financial house in order.
Here’s my handy guide to help you do that on your own – Fixing Your Finances 101.
- Step 1 – Where do I Start?
- Step 2 – Seeing Where You Are
- Step 3 – Creating Your Spending Plan
- Step 4 – Covering Your Bases
- Step 5 – How to Get the Right Help
I would love to hear what you think and what questions you have about the process. You can contact me at the links below.