Question of the Week
I started a podcast!
Happy Friday all!
I have some exciting news to share on my end. I’ve started a podcast! It’s been in the works for a few months, and I’m so happy, and somewhat nervous, to finally put it out into the world.
I talk with entrepreneurs who share their experience, strength and hope around creating and running a mission-driven business.
We discuss the concept through five core lenses:
- Passion: tapping into your inner motivation and using that energy to take action.
- Vision: getting specific about how your business will embody and reflect your passion.
- Values: creating a set of values that you can use as a lens to navigate the various obstacles and opportunities that come your way.
- Strategy: developing a roadmap for how you achieve your vision.
- Tactics: looking at the minutiae of the business, like ideal client, ideal day/week/year, business structure, cash flow, tax planning and succession planning among many other things.
For my launch week, I dropped four episodes:
- What to Expect from the Mission Driven Business Podcast
- Socially Conscious Design with Dawn Hancock
- Advancing Opportunity in the Deep South with Bill Bynum
- Values-Based Leadership with Jacob Padrón
I’m so grateful and overwhelmed by all of the support, encouragement and love I’ve received so far. And I hope it really provides a lot of value to those who listen
Quote of the Week
“Just try new things. Don’t be afraid. Step out of your comfort zones and soar, all right? – Michelle Obama
Tasks of the Week
If you haven’t listened yet, I would love for you to take a half hour and check out an episode. Also subscribe, share and take this new journey with me every second and fourth Tuesday of the month.