We are in the home stretch! For those of you that still haven’t filed your income tax return, you have a little more than two weeks until the initial filing deadline. This week I want to make sure you have the information you need to file your return with confidence.
I’ll start by revisiting my dissection of a tax return. This series takes you step by step through the anatomy of a return and gives you the important concepts in each section.
- PART 1 – How to Start Your Return On the Right Foot
- PART 2 – The Simple Guide to Gross Income
- PART 3 – You Don’t Have to be Rich to Reduce Your Tax Liability
- PART 4 – The Secret Behind Your Taxable Income
- PART 5 – Get Rid of Tax Anxiety Once and For All
Hopefully this overview relieves some of the stress and anxiety over the looming deadline. I’ll cover more advance tips for your return later in the week.