Question of the Week
12 LGBTQ+ Entrepreneurs You Should Know
Happy Friday, all!
With the Mission Driven Business podcast, I’m lucky enough to talk with the most interesting entrepreneurs. I love hearing their stories and lessons from building successful businesses. In celebration of Pride month, I want to highlight some of my LGBTQ+ guests that are changing the world.
- Dawn Hancock – Founder of Firebelly Design
- Jacob Padrón – Artistic Director of Long Wharf Theatre
- Seke Ballard – Founder and CEO of Beta Bank
- River Nice – Founder of Be Intentional Financial
- Braxton Flemming – CEO of Stealth Bros & Co
- Searah Deysach – Owner of Early to Bed
- Hannah Olson – Co-Founder and CEO of Disclo
- Yana Tallon-Hicks – Sex Therapist and Writer
- Damian Pellicione – CEO and Co-Founder of Revry
- Laura LaTourette – Founder of Family Wealth Group Management
- Elle Moxley – Founder and Executive Director of the Marsha P. Johnson Institute
- Tristan Schukraft – President and CEO of MISTR
I staunchly believe that representation matters. And these entrepreneurs show that you can build a business that can change the world and make an excellent living for yourself in the process, whatever that looks like for you.
Quote of the Week
“Work takes on new meaning when you feel you are pointed in the right direction. Otherwise, it’s just a job, and life is too short for that.” – Tim Cook, CEO of Apple
Task of the Week
Listen to these episodes again or for the first time to get inspiration from these entrepreneurs’ experience, strength, and hope.
And I’d love to hear from you! Is there any entrepreneur you’d love to hear on the Mission Driven Business podcast? Let me know at the links below!